Forever Friends Dollhouses and Miniatures
2105 Bishops Castle Drive
Olney, Maryland 20832
New Look & New Focus
We have totally reorganized our shop and have downsized the amount of furniture and accessories we carry.
We are working with a number of handcrafters to add new products throughout the store.
Look for the new hanging pots and pans holders; ladies clothing and lingerie; girls dresses; handmade dog carriers and beds; filled dish drainers;
beautiful pocketbooks and bags, many with matching shoes; filled jewelry boxes, with more items being added all the time.
Ron will continue to build houses, do house repairs and restorations, and work on customers electrification needs.
We will continue to have full stock of:
- Doors, windows, shutters, door knobs, knockers, mailboxes, etc.
- Electrical Supplies and lighting fixtures: We carry Cir-kit and Creative Reproductions 2 Scale Systems plus lights & chandeliers from numerous artisans and manufacturers
- Wallpaper: 18 drawers from many manufacturers
- Plain wood, door and window trim, crown and floor moldings, gingerbread, corner and strip molding, siding, wood and other flooring, bead and board, etc.
- Tools, window plastic, miter saws and boxes, tweezers, knives and razor blades, glues, etc.
- Stairs, porch trims, posts and balusters, fencing, lattice, apex trim, wood brackets
- Shingles: Wood, asphalt, plastic sheets
A “Mom and Pop” shop in Maryland, we do all of the building, painting, and installing electricity ourselves. In business for over 40 years, our dollhouse building and finishing supplies will meet the needs of all of your one inch scale miniatures for inside and outside your dollhouse or miniatures project.
Let Ron help you with your lighting and electrical needs. Ron is known for his ability to “troubleshoot” problems in customers’ electrical systems and can get you started on electrifying your own house or other miniature project by explaining the basics and showing you how it is done on our electrified sample house.
LED lights are now a major innovation for electrifying dollhouses and room boxes. LED lights are cool to the touch, use a lower amount of electricity and have a much longer life span. Ron is up-to-date with all of the new products and can even put room LED strip lighting into most finished houses with a minimum of wire that may need to be concealed.